You can spin the Beyblade with your hand, but you need more power and speed. And there is no alternative to using a Beyblade launcher to produce more power and speed to your game. There are metal fight launchers, burst launchers, light launchers, Zero-G launchers, and much more available in the market.
I have listed the top nine launchers in the Beyblade launchers review and kept the BEYBLADE Burst Rise Hypersphere launcher on top. It can work with both right and left spinning top. Some launchers can only work in one direction. You should read this article carefully to choose the right one for you.
Types of Beyblade launchers
Beyblade launcher is a supporting tool to Beyblade, which helps it spin with more power and efficiency. The type of launchers differs depending on which kind of spinner tops you are using.
Depending on the spin of the top: There are three types of launchers in this category.
- Right spin launchers will produce spin in the right direction to your Beyblade top.
- Left spin launchers will do the same sort of spin in the left direction.
- Other types of launchers are capable of working with both right and left spin tops,
Depending on the releasing method: There are three types of launchers I've included in this category.
- Ripcord launcher: The launcher produces power by pulling the ripcord back and release the spin top.
- String launcher: In place of inserting the ripcord, some launchers come with a built-in string launcher and you can produce the power by pulling that string back. It is mainly used in metal launchers.
- Digital launcher: Coming out of the conventional releasing process, digital launchers come with a trigger style. You can produce power by merely pressing the trigger or button that has been preinstalled in the device.
Depending on the launcher design: There are basically two types of launchers that fall in this category.
- Burst launchers: Burst launchers are compatible with only burst Beyblades, which come with an excellent outlook. These Beyblades have three parts energy layer, forge disc and performance tip.
- Metal launchers: You need metal launchers for metallic Beyblades. For aggressive battles, there is no alternative to using metallic spin tops and launchers.
Best Beyblade launcher
1. BEYBLADE Burst Rise Hypersphere launcher
Weight: 0.007 ounces
- The launcher produces both left and right spin.
- A right spin Beyblade is included .
- It is a sword themed launcher.
- Pull back the ripcord to release the Beyblade.
The kids can have a fast battle in bey stadium with this sword-themed burst rise Beyblade launcher from BEYBLADE. The launcher comes with the capability of spinning your Beyblade in both right and left directions. It comes with a Beyblade burst rise hypersphere cosmic apocalypse attack top that turns to the right direction.
Here, you will find cosmic apocalypse A5 as energy layer, D75 forge disc and TH15 performance tip. The top comes with a right spin GT chip in the energy layer, which is interchangeable with other right spin GT chip compatible tops. Attach the right spin Beyblade with the launcher and pull back the ripcord. The Beyblade will launch inside the battlefield to compete with others. You need a hypersphere bey stadium to compete in the battles, which you have to buy separately.
2. Beyblade Burst Evolution Starter Pack Anubion A2
Weight: 0.007 ounces
- Right spin launcher and Beyblade spinner
- The spinner components are interchangeable with other tops except for rip fire tops.
- It provides various burst rates.
- A bey stadium is necessary for the battle.
Compete in the bladers battle in various burst rates with this defence type Beyblade spinner and launcher pack. The launcher included in the set offers you to spin your blade in the right direction only. You can burst into pieces in the battle with various burst rates. To launch the blade and take part in the battle, you need a bey stadium sold separately.
The Beyblade burst right spin top comes with an Anubion A2 energy layer known as atlas anubion, D25 forge disc that is also known as yell and TD05 performance tip also known as Orbit. You can interchange the components with other Beyblade burst top except for Beyblade burst rip fire tops.
3. BEYBLADE Burst Turbo Slingshock Riptide Blast Set
Weight: 0.007 ounces
- There is a power gauge to measure the launch power.
- The launcher works with both right and left spin.
- It includes a right spin Beyblade top.
- The performance tip converts between battle ring mode and slingshot mode.
You can measure the launch power of your slingshot Beyblade from BEYBLADE with the preinstalled power gauge in the launcher. This launcher works with both right and left spin Beyblade to take part in the battle, and it can also burst into pieces in the bey stadium with various burst rates to offers a head-to-head clash.
The set includes a slingshock right spin top that consists of Beyblade burst of D44 forge disc and TD11 performance tip. The components of this spinning top are compatible with any other tops except Beyblade fire rip tops. The performance tip with rail riding capabilities converts between battle ring mode and slingshot mode.
4. BEYBLADE Burst Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher
Weight: 0.007 ounces
- The launcher works with both right and left blade tops.
- It comes with a trigger activate design.
- You can compete in digital battles by scanning the code.
- It is compatible with slingshot and switch strike as well.
BEYBLADE comes with this precision strike launcher that works with both right and left Beyblade burst tops. If you want, you can also go for slingshot and switch strike tops, which the launcher will also compete with easily. You need to buy Beyblade tops and the bey stadium separately to take part in the battles.
This wind-up launcher comes with an excellent trigger activate design. So during the battle, you need to pull the trigger and strike your opponent's blade top with your own. This can be an excellent toy for kids of 8 years or above. You can compete in digital battles through the Beyblade burst app by scanning code on the Beyblade burst precision strike launcher.
5. Takaratomy Beyblade B-123 Long Bey Launcher Set
Weight: 15.8 ounces
- The launcher comes with an extra-long winder.
- It produces stronger and powerful spins.
- It is compatible with right burst Beyblade spinners.
- It spins in the right direction.
You can produce more powerful spins with the launcher from Takaratomy as it comes with an extra-long winder. The Beyblade launcher works with the right Beyblade spinners as it only spins in the right direction. It is compatible with any right burst Beyblade spinners. You need a bey stadium to compete in battles and produce stronger and powerful strikes.
The launcher can't work with metal fusion, metal fight, metal masters, shogun and Zero-G Beyblade except Beyblades burst. Pull the ripcord or string, whatever you prefer using, and give your opponents a nice challenge in the battles.
6. Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-88 Bey Launcher LR Toy
Brand: Takara Tomy
Weight: 15.8 ounces
- The launcher produces more power than standard launchers.
- It works in both right and left directions.
- It is compatible with burst Beyblades only.
- It doesn't require any ripcord.
You will get more power while launching the Beyblade spinner through this Beyblade launcher from Takara Tomy than other launchers. The launchers work in both the right and left direction, so you can use right or left burst Beyblades to participate in the battles with more power and energy.
It doesn't require any ripcord to release the spinner; a preinstalled trigger in the launcher helps you release the spinner with extended power. This powerful launcher is compatible with only burst Beyblades and doesn't work with metal fusion, metal fight, metal masters, shogun and Zero-G Beyblades.
7. BEYBLADE String Launcher Tops
Weight: 1.35 ounces
- It is a conventional Beyblade launcher with a ripcord.
- It works with right Beyblade tops.
- Scan code and compete in digital battles
- It is compatible with any blade tope except for a burst rip fire top.
If you already have Beyblade tops and bey stadium but can't start the battle show because of not having a string launcher, you should grab this Beyblade launcher from BEYBLADE. It is a conventional launcher, and it works in the right direction. So you can produce nice speedy strikes from your right Beyblade tops using the launcher.
You can also compete in digital battles through the Beyblade burst app by scanning code on the Beyblade string launcher top. It is compatible with any blade tops except for the Beyblade burst rip fire top. You will find a black ripcord to pull back and release the spinning top.
8. BEYBLADE Burst Rise Hypersphere Eclipse Genesis G5 Starter Pack
Weight: 4.2 ounces
- It works with both side spinners.
- The set includes a right spinner with a GT chip in the energy layer.
- It is interchangeable with other right spin GT chips.
- Scan the code and take part in digital battles.
The Beyblade set comes with the right spinner and both side blade launcher. It means you can launch both right and left blades through the launcher as it comes with this ability. The right spin top consists of a Beyblade burst of Eclipse Genesis G5 energy layer, D78 forge disc and TH27 performance tip.
The bey stadium is not included in the set, and you have to buy it separately to compete in the battles. The right spin top comes with a right spin GT chip in the energy layer, making it interchangeable with other right spin GT chips compatible tops. You can take part in the digital battles through the Beyblade burst app by scanning the code.
9. Takara Tomy Metal Fight Metal Fusion Beyblade
Brand: Takara Tomy
Weight: 0.6 ounces
- It is powerful than most other light launchers.
- It doesn't require any batteries.
- It comes in iron gray color
- Pull back the string to release the spinners.
Get power with this launcher from Takara Tomy than any other light launcher. The launcher comes in an iron-gray color and it is compatible with metal fusion Beyblade spinners. It is heavier than launchers, and that's why you can get more powerful strikes.
According to the manufacturer, this launcher is recommended for kids of 6 years or more. Pull back the string installed in the launcher to release the spinner with extreme power. It doesn't require any batteries to work.
Things you should consider before buying
A perfect, powerful launcher is going to affect your performance in Beyblade battles. You need to select a launcher, which is compatible with your Beyblade spinner.
Every launcher comes with a different capability of spin direction. The most common is the right spin. There is also a launcher for left spin Beyblades and a few launchers support spinning in both directions. You should select which spin direction you depending on the Beyblade spinner you have. However, some launchers come with an included Beyblade.
Ripcord, string, or preinstalled trigger are common processes used to release the blade from the launcher. You have to pull back the ripcord and string to produce power behind your strike. Meanwhile, you can produce more power in your Beyblade by pressing the trigger than pulling a ripcord or string.
The compatibility largely depends on the type of spin your launcher produces. If it provides spins in both directions, it will compete with right and left Beyblades. Most launchers are compatible with different spin tops except for burst rip fire tops.
Taking part in digital battles
Coming out of conventional gaming, you can also participate in the digital battles through the Beyblade app. You need to scan the code provided on the launcher and become a part of the digital battles. Nowadays, almost every Beyblade launchers come with this feature to increase the fun among the kids regarding Beyblade.
Well, you might be looking for the power, but the launcher's design is a great factor to check out when you are buying this for a kid. The launchers can come with a fish design, sword design or conventional. Unique designs of the launchers will attract the kids more.
How to use Beyblade launchers
A Beyblade launcher is used on a Beyblade spin top to release it more efficiently and provide more power to the shot.
- If you are using burst Beyblade, take the layer and the disc first. Then put on the disc and twist it in the left direction.
- Now take the performance tip and twist it in the right direction until it fits the forged disc.
- Take your launcher and attach the spin top by twisting it to the right a bit, don't twist it too much.
- At last, pull back the string or ripcord and strike a powerful shot into the bey stadium.
Cost of Beyblade launchers
If you have other components of a Beyblade game and are in just need of a Beyblade launcher, you need to spend around $10 to $15. But many launchers come with Beyblade spin tops, which can cost you up to $35.
This Japanese game, Beyblade, can be great fun for your kids if they like to have some battle indoors. First, select what type of Beyblade spin top you will use and then choose a suitable launcher to produce powerful strikes in the battles.