Don’t you want the best stick to enjoy floorball with your friends indoors or outdoors? It is a sport that doesn’t require many types of equipment except a stick for each player and a plastic ball for gameplay. So for better performance, you need to watch out the construction of the stick and purchase the best one. And if you are confused, then I’m here to clear the confusion.
After a long research session, I’ve picked up the eight floorball sticks that will enhance the quality of your performance in the field. The list starts with ACCUFLI Floorball Set. What about I make it a lot easier for you to choose the right length of the stick with other features by providing a length chart and buying guide? Well, continue reading this article and you will find all these.
Read More : Hockey Goals and knee goals post
Best Floor Ball Stick
1. ACCUFLI Floorball Set (Full set )
Weight: 1.2 kg
- Includes ten pieces of A90 floorball sticks
- Six pieces of IFF certified floorball balls
- Two pieces of smart goals
- One heavy-duty team bag.
ACCUFLI comes with a complete floorball game set that includes all the equipment you need to begin a floorball match with your family and friends. The game set contains ten pieces of A90 floorball sticks. It allows you to provide sticks to ten players at the beginning of the game, so each player doesn’t need to watch out for his stick.
Six sticks included in the game set are made for the right-handed players and the other four sticks are made for left-handed players. You will also get six pieces of ACCUFLI floorball balls, which are certified by IFF. Don’t worry about the goals as the game set includes two pieces of ACCUFLI ClicGo smart goals that are patented. Besides, you will get a piece of heavy-duty team bag to store all this equipment securely.
2. ACCUFLI Floorball Stick XORO Z90
Weight: 8 ounces
- Designed with lightweight, durable shafts
- Soft feel PU grip for better control
- Comes with an enlarged juggling area
- Moulded ball pocket for tricks and ball control.
This floorball hockey stick from ACCUFLI is made for left-handed players. The stick is designed with lightweight, durable shafts and soft PU grips to enhance the quality of the performance. You will find XORO bladed with ball pockets that will provide you with creative play and tricks. You can practice your tricks and training your fast hand.
The stick comes with an enlarged ball juggling area for ensuring better control of the ball. You will be able to increase the accuracy because of the concavity. The soft feel PU grip will allow you to handle the stick with enhanced comfort. Though this stick is not approved for official IFF football tournaments, you can still enjoy your floorball acrobatics, ball hockey and tricks.
3. ACCUFLI Floorball Sticks XORO Z100
Weight: 8 ounces
- XORO blades with ball pocket for creative play and tricks
- Comes with lightweight, durable shafts
- PU grips for controlled handling
- Has enlarged ball juggling area.
ACCUFLI comes with another edition of floorball stick, which is made for right-handed players. The stick is designed with lightweight, durable shafts and soft PU grips to enhance the quality of the performance. You will find XORO bladed with ball pockets that will provide you with creative play and tricks. You can practice your tricks and training your fast hand.
The stick comes with an enlarged ball juggling area for ensuring better control of the ball. You will be able to increase the accuracy because of the concavity. The soft feel PU grip will allow you to handle the stick with enhanced comfort. Though this stick is not approved for official IFF football tournaments, you can still enjoy your floorball acrobatics, ball hockey, and tricks.
4. ACCUFLI Floorball
Weight: 6.4 ounces
- IFF certified floorball for tournament plays and practice
- Aerodynamic design and precision-crafted
- Perfect for Zorro tricks
- A mesh carrying bag included.
It is a package of six pieces of floorball from ACCUFLI. ACCUFLI has made all these balls that are IFF certified, which lets you use them in tournaments games and practice sessions. The balls are made of Aerodynamic design and precision, which is used to ensure accurate shots with superior durability. What about practicing Zorro tricks? This package of floorball is going to be perfect for this.
The package of balls comes in orange colour. And there are two more variants of this package, light green and white colour. You can also use these balls for multi-sport purposes, as the construction of the ball allows you to use it for baseball training and ball hockey playing. Besides, you will get a mesh carrying bag with the package.
5. Fatpipe Z-Tricks Floorball Stick
Weight: 2 pounds
- Designed for both right and left-handed players
- Great for practicing Z tricks
- 80 cm shaft of this stick is perfect for a player from 4 feet 4 inches to 4 feet 11 inches
- Enough curve and pocket for great tricks.
This floorball stick from Fatpipe is designed for both right-handed and left-handed players. You will find two colour variants of the stick, orange and black. This stick is made for intermediate level floorball players to practice Z tricks. The 80 cm shaft of this stick is perfect for players from 4 feet 4 inches to 4 feet 11 inches tall.
The Fatpipe hole blade of these sticks comes with a custom curve and toe pocket for Zorro tricks. Floorball planet Z trick is game legal. The stick is designed with enough curve & pocket for incredible tricks and skill development.
6. ACCUFLI Floorball Sticks AirTek A80
Weight: 8 ounces
- Combo pack of one AirTek floorball stick and one interchangeable XORO blade
- Lightweight premium composite shaft
- Comes with pre hooked curved blade
- They are designed with soft PU grip for comfortable gripping.
ACCUFLI comes with a combo set of floorball sticks that includes one AirTek floorball stick and one Interchangeable XORO blade. The stick is made of a lightweight premium composite shaft. It is also designed with a pre-hooked curve blade, which allows you to make the shots with a lot more accuracy. The XORO blades of this stick are great for practicing tricks.
ACCUFLI has designed this combo stick pack both for right-handed and left-handed players. You will also find the stick packs in a different colour variation like green, orange, yellow and black. It is designed with a soft PU grip to ensure a comfortable gripping during the game and which confirms controlled shots are making. It is overall an ideal training gear for stick handling.
7. ACCUFLI Floorball XORO Blades
Weight: 1.6 ounces
- The blade is made for creative plays and Zorro tricks
- Usable for both right and left-handed sticks
- Comes with greater contacting area
- Includes Star-Ley and two mounting screws.
This well-designed floorball blade from ACCUFLI is made for creative plays and Zorro tricks. The manufacture has designed this blade, which is usable for both left-hander and right-hander sticks. The XORO blades with ball pockets are made for useful Zorro tricks and creative plays. You will find interchangeable blades for all ACCUFLI XORO and AIRTEK sticks.
The blade comes in black colour and most probably you can use the blade in any other brand of floorball sticks. It can turn your old or unused stick into a unique trick stick. The kit comes with Star-Ley and two mounting screws and it has a greater contacting area for better ball juggling.
8. Salming Tour Toolbag Floorball Tool Bag
Weight: 3 pounds
- Store 4 to 6 floorball sticks
- Made of durable material
- Designed comprising two colors, navy and blue
- Has orange highlights and trim.
No more worry about traveling with your floorball kits as Slamming comes with a floorball toolbag. It comes with the ability to store four to six floorball sticks securely in. It is a practical tool bag and is made of durable material.
Salming designed this bag comprising two colors, navy and blue. The bag also comes with orange highlights and trim. It measures 130 cm by 27 cm by 25 cm.
What is floorball
Floorball (wikipedia) is a type of indoor hockey game, where you need a stick in your hand and a plastic ball. A regulation floorball court is rectangular shaped and it measures 40 meters by 20 meters. In a regulation floorball game, each team has a total of six players in the field, where one is the goalie. However, this is quite a versatile game and in recreational matches, you can play with as many players you want.
The game was first played in Gothenburg, Sweden in the late 1960s. The stick used in the game is slightly shorter in length than the sticks used in ice hockey. The floor hockey ball is made of plastic and it has several holes designed outside. If you ask me about the safety of this game, I will say, it has fewer chances of getting unwanted injuries and you can let your kids enjoy this game in your backyard.
There are some crucial factors you need to consider before buying a floorball stick. Ignoring these factors may turn out into a disastrous purchase for the stick. So read carefully and buy accordingly.
- Shaft : One of the essential parts of a floorball stick is the shaft part. Experienced players are looking for hard and fast shots making, which is possible only when the shaft is stiffer, offering you more flex. Most of the shafts nowadays are made of carbon or fiber. The construction material of the whole stick depends highly on this.
- Blade : What task you want to do with your stick in the field, pass or shoot the ball hard? If your main task is to pass the ball accurately rather than shooting, then a flatter stick blade is a perfect choice. However, if you want to make more challenging shots, grab the curved blade. Some blades come with a ball pocket design, which is great for keeping control of the ball. Stick blades are made of plastic.
- Grip : A better control on the stick highly depends on the grip. Find out such a grip that removes the moisture from the surface of the handle and makes you feel comfortable all the time during the game. Younger players might fancy using the more cushioned grip. Please measure the size of the handle and then grip it around the area you want.
- Size : Choosing the right size of the stick is very important for better performance in the field. The size of the stick mainly depends on the length of the shaft, before choosing a stick to measure your height and check out whether the length of the stick reaches above 1 or 2 inches high from your belly button or not, while you are standing straight. If you want better control on the ball, a shorter size is what you need. But you must go for a more extended size for better reach of the ball.
- Weight: Nowadays, most manufacturing companies are making lightweight sticks that are easily usable. But I would suggest you go for a heavyweight stick if you are buying this for a beginner. Lightweight floorball sticks are likely to break before heavyweight ones and you probably don’t want to let a learner such stick.
Floorball sticks length chart
Selecting the right length of floorball sticks still might be a difficult task for a few guys. Now let’s make it easier for them by providing a length chart below.
50 – 55 cm
50 – 55 cm
60 – 67 cm
60 – 67 cm
70 – 77 cm
70 – 80 cm
80 – 82 cm
80 – 82 cm
85 – 87 cm
85 – 90 cm
90 – 92 cm
90 – 92 cm
91 – 96 cm
95 – 96 cm
95 – 98 cm
95 – 103 cm
100 – 103 cm
195 cm and above
103 – 105 cm
Now go on and measure your height and choose the right length of floorball stick you. Read out the buying guide section very carefully to make the right choice with all the needed features. You may not need to look out for other products after reading the description of the selected products above. So I hope you are ready to go for a new floorball stick!