A juggling club is one of the most important equipment that a juggler needs for juggling. But for better juggling experience you need to have the right kinds of juggling club depending on your style of playing.
This article contains a review of some best juggling clubs, which will definitely make it easier for you to choose the right kind of club. In this list of juggling clubs I have kept JuggleBug Juggling Clubs, 18 Inches on the top. The cushioned design of these brightly colored juggling clubs makes it perfect for young jugglers. Continue reading this article if you want to know more details about this product and the other products.
Our top picks
3 bright colored juggling starter clubs, which has cushioned design that is perfect for the young jugglers.
Rubber knobs at both the top and bottom parts of the club to ensure the protection of the jugglers from the unwanted hit of this club.
Durable juggling club that is designed with high impact plastic to withstand a lot of use.
It has a classic design with a decorated body and air-cushioned handle that is perfect for the jugglers.
Made with high super tough impact polyethylene with a wrapping of white vinyl tape around the handle.
It is an ideal one for juggling as each pins comes of in equal weight.
3 brightly colored juggling scarves with 3 beginner juggling balls is a perfect package for the beginners.
Best Juggling Clubs
1. JuggleBug Juggling Clubs, 18 Inches
This is a set of 3 brightly colored juggling clubs from JuggleBug. If you are looking juggling clubs for a young juggler, this set of juggling clubs will be a perfect choice for you. These brightly colored clubs are 18 inches long, and the blue, pink, and yellow colors are going to attract the young jugglers and help them to improve their juggling skills.
All these clubs are made of neoprene foam. This package of clubs comes with textured handles. The textured handles of the clubs make it easier for the beginner jugglers to catch. The clubs features a cushioned design that makes them perfect for the young performers. The bright colors of these clubs make it easier to spot. The set of 3 brightly colored juggling clubs also includes instructions. So a young juggler can go out with one of these juggling clubs and enjoy juggling.
- The colorful juggling club attracts young jugglers.
- The cushioned design provides a comfortable experience.
- The users enjoy a perfect grip with textured handles.
- The bright colors make them highly visible.
- These are durable and long-lasting clubs for beginners.
2. Higgins Brothers Flow Juggling
- Brand: Higgins Brothers
- Weight: 1.35 pounds
If you are looking for training juggling but don't want any flashy decoration on the club, this set of juggling clubs from Higgins Brothers can be a great choice. This is a set of 3 juggling clubs coming in non-flashy orange color. Each of these clubs is 20.5 inches long and weighs around 204 grams individually. This set of 3 clubs includes a mesh carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
All these 3 clubs has tough rubber knob on both top and bottom parts. These rubber knobs on both parts of the club protect you and others from the unwanted hit of the clubs. You can enjoy long practice sessions with any of these clubs as each of them comes with a white wrapped handle for comfortable, grippy catches. These clubs are a big step up from one piece club with excellent value and durability.
- Medium spin club
- Tough rubber knobs at both top and bottom part
- White wrapped handle for comfortable and grippy catches.
- Includes a mesh carry bag.
- The top and bottom rubber knobs protect you and others from the unwanted hit of the clubs.
- They are easy to store and transport with the mesh carrying bag.
- The clubs provide excellent value and durability for the cost.
- Each of the clubs provides comfortable and grippy catches.
- They are lightweight and easy to use.
3. Duncan Toys Juggling Clubs
- Brand: Duncan
- Model: 3850JG
- Weight: 1.4 pounds
This is a set of 3 juggling clubs from Duncan that are built with high construction. Each of these clubs features tape wrapped handles for better grip and catch. The clubs come in bright colors, which of course, helps the jugglers to see them in the air. The high impact plastic used to construct these clubs can withstand plenty of use easily.
The set of juggling clubs comes with three expertly balanced, full-sized, durable, full-sized juggling clubs. If you are a starter in juggling, you can buy this set of juggling clubs from Duncan without any hesitation. These clubs just not come with superior balance; each of these clubs is lightweight. So the lightweight design and bright colors makes it a perfect club set for a starter.
- Tape wrapped handles for better grip and catch
- Superior balance and lightweight
- High impact plastic design
- Full-sized clubs with durability.
- The tapered handles of the clubs provide a better grip to the users.
- The high-quality construction ensures durability.
- The bright and light colors make the clubs easily visible.
- It has a balanced design.
- These clubs are easy to use.
4. Henrys NITE FLITE Fire Juggling Torches
- Brand:Henrys / Flame N Games
This package includes Henrys supreme fire juggling torches and a travel bag from Flame N Games. The torches from Henrys come in its classic design with a decorated body. The handles of these torches are air-cushioned and both this decorated body and the air-cushioned handle makes the perfect torches prop for performances. The design also behaves predictable and provides floaty spin.
Each of these torches is lightweight and robust. To construct the torches Henrys used an ashwood core that has been reinforced with an aluminum tube, which extends into the handle making it nearly indestructible. The wooden cone, which is decorated with metallic foil, is protected with an aluminum disc. The additional disc protects both the cone body and wick from being damaged by ground contact. These torches are available in number of colors.
- Supreme fire juggling torches
- Includes a travel bag
- The wooden cone is protected with an aluminum disc.
- Decorated body with air-cushioned handle.
- The air-cushioned handle makes the juggling touch an ideal one for stage performances.
- The addition of aluminum tubes makes the torches almost indestructible.
- The extra rubber disc protects both cone body and wick from damage.
- The drawstring travel bag makes transportation convenient.
- The wick is easily replaceable here.
5. Higgins Brothers Euro Eclipse Clubs Set
- Brand:Higgins Brothers
- Model: W1730PK
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
This is a set of 3 juggling clubs that are molded in beautiful and super tough high impact polyethylene. This set of 3 clubs comes with a color variation. Each of these clubs is 19.5 inches long and weighs around 198 grams individually. This set of 3 clubs comes in clamshell packaging. Each of these clubs is a stress-free one coming with perfect balance and makes it perfect for juggling.
Each eclipse here is precisely manufactured with longer cooling time in the mold for providing a stress-free club with perfect balance. Tapered handles are carefully wrapped in white vinyl tape and bodies are decorated with durable laser dust mylar foil. Each of these clubs comes in Uni-body design and this design makes these clubs tough enough for any juggler.
- Tapered handles wrapped in white vinyl tape
- Comes in calm shell packaging
- Super tough high impact polyethylene
- Bodies are decorated with durable laser dust mylar foil.
- The tapered handles of the clubs provide a proper grip to the user.
- The user enjoys proper juggling through the perfect balance.
- The tough construction makes each of these clubs a durable one.
- The Uni-body design makes it tough enough for the jugglers.
6. Trademark Innovations Beginner Juggling Club Pin Set
- Brand: Trademark Innovations
- Weight: 1.04 pounds
Whether you are looking for having some fun with a bit of juggling or wanting to be a professional juggler in future these set of juggling pin from Trademark innovations can be a good choice. This set includes three same color juggling pins. Kids above 5 months are recommended for using these juggling pins for learning basics of this sport.
Each of these juggling pins is 17 inches long, which is a perfect size for the beginner jugglers. All these pins are quite lightweight too with weighing around 25 pounds. If you are a starter in juggling then you can learn juggling with these easy to grip pins. All the pins come in a yellow color that is quite a refreshing color. You can also learn hand-eye coordination through these pins.
- Learn to juggle with these easy to grip pins
- Learn hand-eye coordination
- 17 inches long pins
- Lightweight pins with weighing only around 25 pounds.
- This easy pin set allows easy juggling learning to the users.
- The pins are lightweight and can be easily carried.
- The refreshing color makes them easily recognizable.
- These juggling club pins are easy to use.
- They are greatly usable for both beginners and experienced jugglers.
7. Zeekio Josh Horton Kids Beginner Juggling Set:
- Model: ZKJHJS
- Weight: 0.81 kg
This is juggling set from Zeekio designed especially for the kids or beginner jugglers. The set is a perfect juggling set for kids under 12. The set includes 3 brightly colored juggling scarves, 3 silver Josh Horton beginner juggling balls, 3 Zeekio pixie juggling clubs, and Josh Horton oversized drawstring bag.
The three brightly colored juggling scarves provide a great way to learn and proactive basic juggling concepts. The balls included with this juggling set are softer in hand and smaller enough to fit in the hands of the young jugglers that won't roll away. The small-sized colorful clubs are perfect for the kids. The clubs come with soft hand grip and durable plastic body. You can store all the items inside the drawstring bag and carry with you easily.
- 3 brightly colored juggling scarves
- 3 beginner juggling balls
- 3 beginner juggling clubs
- An oversized drawstring bag.
- This juggling set is perfect to make beginners learn the basics of juggling.
- The perfect size of the clubs fits smaller hands.
- The softness of the balls doesn’t hurt the little users.
- Durable plastic design and soft handle ensure a proper grip.
- The drawstring bag allows storing everything securely.
8. Rotational Clubs: 2lb Indian Clubs (Pair)- Solid Oak Wood
Each of the clubs is 20 inches long, which is enough for handling in daily workout sessions. The base of the club measures 3 inches in diameter and the handle measures 1 inch in diameter. You can do workout sessions with the clubs because the design of the clubs makes them usable in the gym, home, and office as well.
- Constructed with solid oak wood
- Comes with a beautiful dark cherry finish
- 20 inches long club
- 3 inches base diameter and 1-inch handle diameter.
- The beautiful design makes the clubs perfect for gym, office, and home usage.
- These are sturdy and balanced clubs.
- The clubs are well constructed for durability.
- They come with a perfect finish.
9. Clubbell by TACFIT - Patented Indian Clubs
Whether you are at the gym or home, you can continue your exercise sessions with these clubs from Clubbell. The set includes clubs of different sizes and two small and lightweight clubs. The six clubs are made with premium quality materials. They come with a protective rubber-coated finish.
The club is designed with two different finishes. Around the down part of the club, it has a black glossy finish, and the handle comes with a black matte finish. This matte finish makes the handle safe for handling and also a non-slip handle. Meanwhile, the base has a protective rubber coating on it. The manufacturer made the clubs usable for both men and women. It improves joint strength and stability. It also works stabilizing the core muscle and spine.
- The down part has a black glossy finish
- The handle has a black matte finish
- Non-slip handle
- Appropriate for both men and women.
- The user of premium quality materials makes the six clubs long-lasting.
- The black matte finish on the handle ensures secure handling.
- The rubber coating makes it protective.
- The clubs improve strength and stability for both men and women.
Buying a juggling club is not an easy task if you are new in this juggling field. You need to know certain things that will help you in choosing the right kind of club for your use. I’m going to help you in this regard by providing few important facts below that will help you in choosing the right juggling club.
Skill level of the juggler
Before choosing a juggling club you have to be sure for which level of juggler you are buying the club. This will certainly make it easier to choose the right club.
Size of the club
Three most common sizes of juggling clubs are 85 mm, 95 mm and 105 mm. The width of the clubs is mainly increased or decreased because of the shell.
Decorated or undecorated club
This totally depends on your preference. But for young jugglers, I would suggest you go with decorated clubs, which will help them learn the basics soon.
Club handle length
Advanced jugglers club handles are typically 20 inches long, but beginners should go with 17 or 18 inches long handle.
Molded handles are cheaper and durable enough, but you are not going to get the cushioning here like wrapped handles.
Juggling clubs are typically 200 to 300 grams or 7.1 to 10.6 ounces heavier. But the commonly used weight of juggling clubs is within 250 grams.
Bright color clubs are easy to see in low lights, but show the dirt most.
What is the juggling club?
Juggling club is a kind of long prop that used by a juggler for juggling. The handle part of a juggling club is slimmer than the body part for providing a better grip.
How are juggling clubs made?
The body of juggling clubs is made of single molded plastic shape and the handle, which is of course the thinner part of the club, is wrapped with either flexible plastic or such kind of cloths to provide a flexible grip for a longer period.
How heavy are juggling clubs?
Juggling clubs are typically 200 to 300 grams or 7.1 to 10.6 ounces heavier. But the commonly used weight of juggling clubs is within 250 grams.
How long are juggling clubs?
There are both shorter and longer juggling clubs available depending on the height of the juggler. But a juggling club’s length typically doesn’t go over 50 cm or 20 inches.
I think those who had confusion regarding which type of juggling club is perfect for them according to their skill level and playing style have already got the solution. I have discussed some juggling clubs that you need to look at first. Then there is a buying guide containing the facts that you need to consider before purchasing. And lastly, I've answered some FAQs. Overall, if you read this article carefully, you can choose the right juggling club without any further confusion.
How to Juggle: 7 Steps (with Pictures)
Last Updated on June 27, 2022 by Efti