A sports shoe and a running shoe are way different from one another. You can't think about wearing a pair of running shoes and start playing paddle tennis or platform tennis. If you want precision and excellence, you always should grab a precise pair of shoes that will boost your performance.
We have made this list of the seven best paddle tennis shoes to boost your performance on the court. We have come up with this list by doing some exquisite research so that you love the experiences with your pair of shoes in the long run.
What else? Let us jump right into the product discussion section-
ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 8 Tennis Shoes (top pick)
Proper Gel Cushioning.
New Balance Men's Fresh Foam Lav V1 Hard Court Sneaker (best sneaker)
Synthetic mesh material.
ASICS Men's Court FF 2 Tennis Shoes
Removable sock liner
Adidas Women’s Adizero Ubersonic 3 X Parley Tennis shoe (best for women)
Low-top shaft measurement.
Adidas Men's Adizero Ubersonic 3 Citified
Less impact with proper insole cushioning.
New Balance Men's FuelCell 996 V4 Hard Court Tennis Shoe
The exact amount of traction with the Ndurance outsole.
Adidas Men's Gamecourt Tennis Shoe
Enough traction with adiwear outsole.
Best paddle tennis shoes
1. ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 8 Tennis Shoes
Our top pick on this list is from ASICS. These shoes are available from mid to high-end price ranges. From casual to professional paddle tennis players, these shoes are for everyone. One of the main reasons you should go with this pair of shoes is the gel cushioning technology, which will enhance comfort and balance simultaneously.
Besides, the Dynawall optimizing technology will be handy to keep the balance proportionately. The synthetic fabric material of the shoe will give you a comfortable feeling on every occasion. What else? Well, these shoes are available from the size of six to fifteen, allowing everyone to grab the appropriate size.
The rubberized insole of the shoe will absorb the shoe’s impact, giving you the support to show your true potential on the court.
- The gel cushioning technology will enhance comfort and balance simultaneously.
- This pair of shoes will help to keep balance with the Dynawall optimizing technology.
- The synthetic material will ensure comfort on every occasion.
- These shoes are available in every possible size, creating opportunities for everyone to grab their favorite one.
- The rubberized insole will absorb the impact of your foot, giving you the balance to perform better.
2. New Balance Men's Fresh Foam Lav V1 Hard Court Sneaker
Who said that New Balance is expensive? These sneakers from New Balance are available from under fifty dollars to as much as 260$. They will provide you with a variety of designs and color patterns to choose from according to your personality. While playing tennis, the material of your shoes needs to be convenient.
These shoes with synthetic mesh material will ensure optimum comfort in all situations. The Ortholite insert will keep your feet safe from injuries or unwanted occurrences. The printed New Balance logo on the shoe gives a sleek look that is worth loving at first glance. The bootie construction will enhance your height a little, allowing you to get the most convenient feeling. This one will proportionately absorb the impact of your foot with the rubberized sole, keeping your feet safe on the hardcourt.
Finally, these shoes are available in all US sizes, making them universal both for men and women.
Brand: New Balance.
- These sneakers are available from under 50$ dollars to as much as 260$ dollars.
- These sneakers are available with a variety of designs and color patterns, allowing you to choose according to your personality.
- The synthetic mesh material will give you a comfortable feeling on every occasion.
- These shoes will keep your feet safe from injuries with the Ortholite inserts.
- The printed New Balance logo gives them a sleek look that you would love at the first glance.
- You will get a little boost of your height with the bootie construction.
3. ASICS Men's Court FF 2 Tennis Shoes
These tennis shoes from ASICS are specially designed for the tennis lover. With more than five different styles and color patterns, you should always find your appropriate item. If you are a patriotic American, these USA-made shoes should always appeal to you. Like a typical ASICS shoe, this one also implements Gel foam cushioning, reducing the impact on your foot.
As a result, you will get much comfort while running on the hardcourt. The removable sock liner will be handy to keep your feet fresh and clean all the time. The FF2 edition is loaded with some exquisite features that would provide you with the best experience while jumping or running on the court. ASICS has been ensuring quality in the sports shoe section for a long time. This FF2 edition should not be an aberration as well.
ASICS will provide all the available sizes with this item. You had a better look at the size chart before confirming the purchase.
- You will get five different styles and color patterns to choose from these items.
- The USA made design should give a patriotic vibe.
- The Gel foam cushioning will reduce the impact of the shoe to a great extent, keeping you safe and secure on the hard court.
- Your feet will always remain clean and clear with the removable sock liner.
- All the exquisite features will keep your feet safe and secure while jumping or running on the court.
- You will always find your appropriate size with these shoes.
4. Adidas Women’s Adizero Ubersonic 3 X Parley Tennis shoe
Adidas is one of the most leading sports shoe manufacturers, and completing this recommendation section without adding any Adidas shoe will be a crime. If you are a women tennis enthusiast, this Ubersonic edition should be an excellent item for you.
These shoes are available in six different styles and variations, and you will find most of them under 150$ dollars. The synthetic material of the shoe should give you a comfortable experience on the court. The low-top shaft measurement should give you enough stability while jumping or running on the court. The flexible mesh material makes this pair of shoes enough breathable to give you a comfortable outing experience.
The lace closure system will allow you to customize the fitting proportionately. Besides, the insole cushioning of the shoe should not give you a suffocating experience while playing tennis. We recommend choosing the right size before confirming the purchase.
- Almost all these shoes are available for under 150$ dollars, making them budget-friendly and unique at the same time.
- The synthetic material should enhance the comfort zone to a great extent.
- These shoes will provide enough stability with the low-top shaft measurement.
- The flexible mesh material makes these shoes enough breathable to give you a decent feeling on the court.
- You will be able to customize the fitting with the lace closure system.
5. Adidas Men's Adizero Ubersonic 3 Citified
This Adizero Ubersonic edition from Adidas is for men, and they are available in three different styles. The raw color pattern gives these shoes a unique look to make your impression great on the court. If you want comfort while wearing your footwear, you should always choose a synthetic material.
These shoes with synthetic material should make your feet comfortable in every rough and tough situation. The lightweight design will allow you to glide on the court effortless. Besides, the insole cushioning will reduce the impact of the shoe, keeping your feet safe from injuries. Playing tennis without stability is impossible.
This pair of shoes with the essential shaft design will provide optimum stability to perform better on the tennis court. While choosing a sports shoe, choosing the right size and fitting is important. This one is available in all US men sizes. Besides, you will be able to customize the fitting with the lace closure.
- These shoes are available in three different styles and color patterns.
- These shoes look quite unique with the raw color pattern.
- The synthetic material will improve your comfort zone on the court.
- The lightweight design will allow you to glide on the court effortlessly.
- You will get less shoe impact with the insole cushioning.
- The essential shaft design will provide further stability to play better tennis.
- These shoes are available in all sizes. You will also be able to customize the fitting with the lace closure mechanism.
6. New Balance Men's FuelCell 996 V4 Hard Court Tennis Shoe
New balance has brought these excellent tennis shoes for all authentic tennis players out there. The stylish color patterns with a unique design are hard to ignore. You will get around 10 different color options to choose this item. The PU medial guard will take good care of your safety and protection.
The energy return mechanism with the fuel cell midsole will improve your performance dramatically. You will be able to catch the differences within two days. The upper part of the shoe uses unique synthetic material, making the shoe comfortable in all weather condition. The implementation of the full-length Ndurance outsole will produce an exact amount of traction and feel to get provide the best athletic performance.
Besides, the lightweight design will be handy to make your movement fluent and dynamic. From 7 to 15, these shoes are available in every size.
Brand: New Balance.
- These shoes are hard to ignore with stylish color patterns and a unique design.
- These shoes are available in around 10 different color patterns.
- You will always remain safe and secure with the PU medial guard.
- These shoes will improve your performance dramatically with the fuel cell midsole.
- You will get the exact amount of traction and stability with the Ndurance outsole.
- You will be able to make a fluent movement with a lightweight and compact design.
7. Adidas Men's Gamecourt Tennis Shoe
We are going to finish this recommendation section with this Gamecourt tennis shoe from Adidas. You will get to choose this item in white, matte silver, and black color patterns. As you can expect, a good quality shoe will always come with a synthetic material. These are also convenient as sports shoe with synthetic material construction.
The cloud foam midsole will provide extra cushioning to provide you with the most comfortable experience on the tennis court. Besides, the breathable mesh material on the upper part will ensure enough airflow to keep you comfortable all the time. The adiwear outsole will provide the exact amount of traction to perform like an athlete on the tennis court.
Finally, the lace closure mechanism will allow you to customize the fitting. Before confirming the purchase, check whether this one will fit your foot size or not.
- These shoes are available in white, matter silver, and black.
- These shoes are quite convenient as sports shoe with synthetic material construction.
- The cloud foam midsole will ensure exact cushioning to give you a comfortable feeling on the court.
- These are suitable for the all-weather condition with the breathable mesh material outside construction.
- You will get the exact amount of traction with the adiwear outsole design.
- You will be able to customize the fitting with the lace closure mechanism.
Tennis Shoe size chart U.S
This tennis shoe size chart is taken From Adidas. If you are a Native American, these measurements should comply with your feet variations-
Heel to Toe (in inches)
How much does a Paddle tennis shoe cost?
Paddle tennis tennis shoe cost you from 50$ dollars to as much as 300$ dollars. If you want better performance and stability on the court, you should always choose tennis shoes with a moderate price range. Choosing between 90$ dollars to 150$ dollars should provide you with a standard tennis shoe.
Short buying guides
These are the top five things you should consider while purchasing new tennis or sports shoe-
A sports shoe should always ensure comfort and breathability. That is why you should always choose a sports shoe that comes with synthetic construction material. Breathable mesh material on the outer part of the shoe should make it more comfortable while going on the court.
It does not matter whether you are choosing the sports shoe from a brand or not, but it matters when you choose the wrong material. A wrong material can give you a suffocating experience while playing on the court. It is always better to choose the right thing than to suffer in the long run.
Footwear should always give you a vibrant look in any place. When we are talking about sports shoe, they should always give you an athletic vibe. That is why choosing a decent design and color pattern is necessary. Consider choosing a pair of shoes that will go with your personality.
The midsole with the proper insole cushioning absorb the impact of your leg, giving you a comfortable feeling while jumping or running on the court. Whether you are choosing the product from our list or not, always choose a sports shoe that comes with proper insole cushioning. You can expect to get better performance with a convenient midsole.
The outsole produces enough traction to get the most stable performance on the court. If you are a tennis lover, always prefer choosing an outsole that will produce an exact amount of traction so that you can run on the court effortlessly. Choosing the wrong outsole can deteriorate your performance dramatically.
You should always choose the shoe of the right size. What is the purpose of choosing a shoe with the wrong size? It is nothing but a complete waste of your precious penny. We have already added a size chart to the above section. You had better give a look to learn about the sizing of tennis shoes.
If you finding perfect paddle Tennis Gloves see in this article.
A pair of decent shoes is one of the most important accessories while participating in any sporting event. If you love playing paddle or platform tennis, you should never underestimate the potential of a good tennis shoe. If you are doubting between multiple brands and price ranges, these seven tennis shoes are always ready to provide you with the optimum experience.